Halloween.
Another good thing about Autumn would be ... Halloween. It is great fun to see the kids all dressed up and excited about "trigger-treating". I need to remember to get into it this year. Boo's kids, who are the youngest of my nieces and nephews, are now 9, 10, and 12, so there won't be too many more dress-up years for them.
In the losing it department: Last night I wanted something to drink...Vernors or cider or something, and I didn't have any in the fridge. I was also out of bucks, so grabbed my ATM card out of my purse and walked over to our QD, which is the local convenience store. I was almost at the ATM machine when I looked at the card in my hand. I don't think ATM machines will take Barnes and Noble Reader Advantage cards. Sheesh. So I came back home and drank water.